Do you remember running to snag the coveted chocolate milk during lunch? Or skimming through the menu at your favorite restaurant straight to the dessert section to order the triple chocolate fudge cake? If you’re anything like me, you always have a sweet treat stored away in your desk for a midday pick me up. Chocolate (and diamonds) are truly a girl's best friend! It’s a delicious cure to a migraine, your sweet tooth and everything in between. We’re celebrating National Milk Chocolate Day with our favorite skin flattering Eboni bodysuit and much more.
All chocolate, deserves love!
Your skin is beautiful. Did you know that? Just like beautiful skin tones chocolate comes in so many varieties that an accurate number still hasn't been discovered. Appreciate your melanin. Dance in the mirror with Ari Lennox's Shea Butter Baby while moisturizing your skin with your favorite homemade whipped butter. Trust us! You don’t have to be an esthetician to make your own butter. It only takes 20 mins using the recipe below.
Whipped Body Butter Recipe
- 3/4 cup cocoa or shea butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil or your favorite essential oil
- In a metal bowl, melt down your hard butters and oils until fully liquid
- Set in the freezer to harden for about 20 minutes.
- Once the mixture is solid again, but not too hard, whip it up using an electric whisk or food processor, or hand held whisk
- Whip about 5 minutes, or until you have created fluffy white clouds. Spoon it into a clean jar or container. It will last for 3 months.
- Lather on
Chocolate + Martinis are a winning combo
Chocolate can also improve your health. Eating a small piece of chocolate everyday can improve your blood sugar levels, fight off free radicals, and the antioxidants help enhance the appearance of your skin. So basically chocolate is a necessary food group. Enjoy your daily dose of chocolate with a decadent adult spin on chocolate milk.
Chocolate Martini Recipe
1 1⁄2 ounces of your favorite original chocolate liqueur
1 1⁄2 ounces of your favorite Creme de Cacao
1⁄2 ounce Vanilla Vodka
2 1⁄2 ounces half - and - half or a non dairy creamer
Drizzle chocolate syrup on the rim
The world is heavy right now, embrace your chocolatey goodness and have some fun!
Join us on Twitter @OfficialHanifa and use the hashtag #HanifaEboni if you love this look.